Make-up N More
SUNLESS SPRAY TAN PREPARATION
SUNLESS SPRAY TAN PREPARATION
The life of your tan depends on your preparation, after care, exfoliation process (which everyone’s is a little different), as well as life style. If you follow these instructions, they will guide you to getting the most out of your spray tan.
- For best results shower and shave 4 hours prior to your Spray tan
- Shave first so you are able to wash off any residue from products.
- If waxing please allow 48 hours BEFORE you get your tan
- Exfoliate the skin the night before getting your tan
- DO NOT put on any lotions or deodorants.
- Remove Make Up before your session.
- If showering right before your Spray tan use cool water to rinse off
- Your tan will last 7-10 days and longer with proper care
- After your spray tan DO NOT shower, swim, and avoid perspiring for at least 6-8 hours.
- For the first shower following your tan, if possible just do a warm rinse and wash personal areas with a mild or moisturizing soap.
- When you shower DO NOT use hot water or any type of exfoliate product this can fade your tan faster. Be gentle and DO NOT scrub.
- After showering, blot dry with your towel, air drying is preferred.
- After showering DO Apply moisturizer liberally to hydrate your skin twice a day to prolong your tan.
- Time spent in hot tubs or Jacuzzi’s, saunas or swimming pools with chlorine may shorten the duration of the tan
- Excessive sweating anytime after your spray tan may cause it to rub off on clothing, but it does wash out!
WHAT TO WEAR
- For women clothing is optional, but do remember where ever you leave clothing there will be distinct tan lines. Think about what you will be wearing after your tan.
- Bring a dark swimsuit or undergarments to your session. Thongs are acceptable.
- Bring flip flops/sandals to your session.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing. The cosmetic bronzer may rub off on your clothes. Our solution is water soluable so don’t worry it washes out of most clothing!
- Women, avoid wearing tight bras several hours after your spray tan.
- The spray tan is applied by a certified professional in just minutes!
- You can pick your own shade from a glow to off the beach bronze.
- The Spray tan will last seven to ten days or longer with our South Seas Tan Extender and Moorea Moisturizer.
- Your skin dries quickly, does not feel sticky and has no bad odor. Your skin smells fresh and clean.
- The Tan will fade similar to that of a natural sun tan when given proper after care.
- The primary active ingredient in our solution and in most self tanners is DHA (dihydroxyacetone), produced from pure sugar cane and is FDA approved for self tanning applications.
- DHA works with the amino acids in your skin to produce a natural looking tan with NO orange discoloration.
- There have not been any reported side effects from the use of DHA.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to self tanners, we recommend that you abstain from spray tanning.
MAKE-UP N MORE TAN POLICIES
- If you are pregnant or lactating please provide written permission by your physician.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have a parent present.
- Women-clothing is optional. Where you wear clothing is where you will have distinct tan lines.
- Men-bottoms of some sort are required. Thongs are acceptable.